You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: How Does Luck Really Work?
Does anyone know for sure exactly how LUCK works? I would like to know BUT I don't want people just guessing.

This is how I imagine it should work...

For this little demonstration I will use myself and MY OPPONENT... these stats are not my real stats...

If I had 300 LUCK and my opponent has 700 LUCK I would then ADD them together and get 1000 LUCK in this battle. I have only 30% of the Luck so I think I should only have a 30% success rate on an attack BUT my attack has a 40% chance of failing so... 60% of success. 60% of my original 30% (based on how much Luck is mine in the battle) would bring me down to only 18% So My chance of success should now only be 18% Per Attack

Now the opponent...

They have 70% of the luck BUT they have the same attack, it;s also got a 40% chance of failing giving them a 60% chance of success. 60% of 70 is 42% . So the opponent would have a 42% chance of successes Per Attack

THIS IS ONLY HOW I IMAGINE THE WAY LUCK WORKS* IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN THEORY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE. IF YOU ARE A DEVELOPER AND KNOW EXACTLY HOW LUCK WORKS THEN I WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL TO LEARN.

Thank you

B_H

Time Posted: September 28 2010 10:34 am EDT
Last updated: September 29 2010 10:15 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: