You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Funny Story
I have already did this technecally lol

I got drunk once and spent most of my gold on elements to level down and I kept about 51 million gold. I then put 50 million into poker and lost it to pain (he was getting lucky on the river EVERY SINGLE HAND) so I was soo angry but I didn't lay into pain it's no like he can make his cards hit on the river so I just left poker and decided I was going to spend gold on the FAIR as it only had 1 day left. So I go to suicide against a strong player and for some reason I didn't even attack them I just thought I did THEN I lifted out the last 1 million gold I had, No sapphire, plats or anything and an ADMIN ROBBED me lol
I was then SOO SOO angry but what could I do I was never in a million years going to send an EVIL mail to an admin so I did exactly what the rules state for your game. I send a very long but clean hate mail. If I remember who it was I'll ask if they still have it and I'll post it lol

Obviously you can see that this is not an actual post to win the competition I just wanted to let you know that I already did it FOR REAL lol

I look forward to reading everyone's hate mails too lol

Time Posted: September 27 2010 09:07 pm EDT
Last updated: September 27 2010 09:07 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: