You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Hunger

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I nominate...
Mim [274984], first I nominate Mim. She will go above and beyond to help anyone that needs it, she does so much work for the clan regardless of the schedule she's on... And she's always there for us when we need her. I can't think of anyone more deserving.

BlessedKnight [437339], second I nominate BK because he's a great active player. Good guy, very excited by the game and all it's contents. Very deserving. He could use the help, as could any of my nominations.

gaMbiT [477096], third I nominate Gambit because he's done alot for our clan, through the good times and bad (damn forum mess). He could use a little help, despite his bank. He mostly uses that to help us when we need it.

angusd [176007], fourth I nominate Angusd because... Well. I don't know why. He's fucking Angusd, that stubborn prick who's always being sarcastic and arguing over little things. I'm not saying that I'm any different, but I surely don't deserve it... Why should he?! I'm only joking though, he's a great guy and he's very deserving of the prize... He's done a hell of alot more work for our clan than we could have asked him for, even if we did get his comments along with it.

Time Posted: September 22 2010 02:14 pm EDT
Last updated: September 22 2010 02:14 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: