You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: i must vote for........

in my travels, in a poor attempt to fulfill an oblegation to a friend,i have been in a lot of clans in the last few months. some dead, some not so dead and a few that are down right working hard to make it happen.

i have seen one person that stands out and deserves to win this contest. without having any loyalty to any one clan or player, i must nominate Serbitar 546042.

a clan owner that leads by example . one that was in the clan chat and forum leading the way. when most clans were struggling to communicate, his clan was together and adapted. he saw to it his clan had a way to communicate outside the game site and made a new forum with new very cool contest. then listening to a suggestion from an ignorant old bastard, he reworked the training program immediately, and within 8 days had a new working model. this is what makes working clans work. it take an honest effort egolessly working to improve the clan and doing the work of providing clan mates a better gaming experience.

a successful clan all starts with leadership. keeping a clan active is a lot of work. in several months of clan hoping Serbitar 546042 has shown me these qualities and is the players i think deserves to win this contest !!!!!!

No Signature

Time Posted: September 22 2010 02:49 am EDT
Last updated: September 22 2010 05:02 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: