You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anna_Thatch

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I had a hard time deciding...
So I narrowed it down to three people for mention of nomination.

In no particular order.

Noobykins aka Keely.

I nominate Keely because she has become active in the game again, after taking a break to complete her studies. She has been a committed DW player in the past and is showing to be so again. An active clannie and an asset to the game.

She has a strong w2 character and is working to make her w1 character just as strong, if not stronger.

I believe that this weapon will really help her with her goals and game play. She's someone to watch out for.

Second nomination.

Fahleen. An active, older player. One of my very first rivals. He's stuck to this game all this time and he has my respect for that. He's still working hard and a weapon like this would be of great help to him. As it would many other players, but he is one of those I believe deserves it.

To be around as long as he has been in itself is something to be proud of.

Third nomination.

Kvakaca.

One of DW's renowned thieves. A game helper and great person. Again, one of those I believe could use a weapon like this to enhance their game play.

He might be a little guy but he's got the spirit of one of the big guys, he'll come at you charging, even if he knows he'll lose. Which always made me giggle.

I regret that Mag_Trillini is not eligible for this competition, she is someone I'd have nominated very strongly.

She's a few days too young, though already one of those players I can see sticking around for the long run. Very involved in the game, she might need something like this more than anyone I've mentioned.

So many people I would nominate if I could, so many who could use this item and it's hard to say who would deserve it.

Best of luck deciding, this is again, very generous of you.

-Anathema.

Time Posted: September 22 2010 02:32 am EDT
Last updated: September 22 2010 05:03 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: