You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Here is 2 cents, maybe more :)
I just wanted to share some things that have been on my mind recently, hope you read them, sorry its kind of hefty reading.

First of all, I do not sell my items. There is a disclaimer though, if I wish to sell my items I will let people know in trading chat or some other venue. So it is pointless to send me mails asking to buy my items, or sending me trades in hopes that I will accept it. If I plan to sell my goods I will make posts in trading chat or make a post in the forums saying that I have items to sell. If I didn't answer your mails regarding making trades in the past I am sorry, its nothing personal. I should've made time earlier to explain these things to everyone.

On a different note, I am an extremely busy person in the OGN realm, and some things are said about me that quite frankly I do not like to deal with. Let me make something very clear to everyone.

I am NOT a player of this game, I run these games, that is all

The reason I have decided to say all of this is because there are some pretty naive people that say things like "Nate cheats" or "Nate is getting an unfair advantage". Really, I don't care if you think these things, but it just shows childishness and lack of knowledge of what I actually do in this game. I do alot of testing for the new things that come into the game, so naturally I get to see things before others do. Also, I will get things that others do not have simply because I test them first. Thanks to all those that have taken the time out to monitor and stalk my every move just to have something to speak about. I don't want to receive any more mails regarding me "Cheating" because its not cheating, I just run the game, I'm like Feltash, I'm merely here to work and serve all of you. If you will take a look to notice that I am not on the Wall of Fame for anything simply because you do not compete against me in anyway. You are competing against players, not non-players

Now on to the last topic. I receive alot of mail daily which I do not mind. But to better help yourself just know I prioritize the mail I get. Questions regarding issues like "How do I play" or "Where is a good fishing spot" go to the bottom of my list. I do not play, so I do not know anymore, however the rest of Great Hall do play and they are much more knowledgeable in those areas of the game then I am. I'm not going to act like I know everything regarding game play, I have spent alot of time trying to find people that balance out my flaws, game play knowledge is now one of my flaws and I have many people to pick up what I can not do. My priorities in mail are PayPal issues, bugs, complaints, and staffing issues. I will answer other mails but it might take longer to reply to them because they are not on the top of my priority list. Like I said already, my other Great Hall members are more then happy to answer those types of questions.

The reason I say all of this is because I really do try to serve the game community the best I can despite what others say about me, so help me help you. I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to clarify some issues for everyone and hopefully better your gaming experience.

Happy Gaming,
Nate

Time Posted: August 21 2010 12:16 am EDT
Last updated: February 26 2011 06:41 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: