You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Where We are all from
I have not found many people from Scotland (where I am from) but I bet there are atleast a few I never new about. I think We should use this post to state what country we are from. We might find there is someone we have alot in common with like I love Football (soccer) and I like to speak and debate with people and hear there views and oppinions. maybe theres a few people that support the same sports team as you OR maybe not even sport ANYTHING.

I will start by posting Scotland and within that post I will then post again what city I am from. So if someone else posts United States then within that post they can post again where in the US they are from and so on. If you country has already been posted then post within it and this way we can all find out what members are from the same places.

I know we all have National Flags on our pages but mine is a Union Jack which represents 4 different countrys (Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales) If I was on someones profile and it has a Union Jack I don't really know where they are from.

Please take part guys and gals.

Time Posted: July 31 2010 02:43 pm EDT
Last updated: August 8 2010 12:30 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: