You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quil

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Climber
I did have them on disk, just couldn't see clearly and plus a large collection of others.

I like big bums.... * Don't know the rest of the song, came from a Shrek movie* This is her favorite corner to snuggle into after her daily walk, yes daily walk. She likes to go out to the park area of our building to run around but of course afterward is very tired.

Next and last is obvious, cheese lover. Though, I have found that hamsters in general will eat most green vegetables and meats. I dare not feed them meat in case they find a mate, can't manage a cannibalistic hamster.

PS, I came about Cutie little over three years ago, the former owner was not able to care for them hence I took the responsibility of her and a sibling, unfortunately the sibling did not survive over time and I picked up a male friend for Cutie. Some time later she had her first litter and the fact that I had her and her mate free roam, I was unable to keep the bunch. So I donated them to a local pet shop. Not much soon after did she have her second litter. I kept an eye on them while both litters grew and found that one of them was more unique and ambitions than the others. Climber, she was just born with spirit and no fear. She would climb any object, face any challenge and she has faced a dog and even crawled all over the back and happy. She like her mother can be very attention demanding and either will gnaw on something or speak in protest if they do not gain my attention. I honestly never expected such an animal to have as much awareness to emotion as they have. I guess given the effort and time and perception of a creature, we are better able to understand the fundamental flaws of humanity. Whereas by saying that sometimes we are so caught up in the walls around us, we often fail to see what is within ourselves.

PSS I am happy to share this experience, and I am sure others have had similar ones with their pets. It's something I think we aught to reflect on in order to better understand ourselves.

Quill

No Signature

Time Posted: July 23 2010 09:44 am EDT
Last updated: July 23 2010 09:44 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: