You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: What my point is
When I first read the short description of the attack it said turns your opponent to stone and will be unable to maove for 12 attacks. Now I thought that meant 12 of THERE attacks and that was why it was 250 sapphires. I imagine other who haven't heard of it would think the same thing.

The others aswell The devious ridge skill thats the lowest cost. Says you stregnth and defence will raise slighty for this battle. BY HOW MUCH what if I bought it and it raised my strength and defence by 1% what good is that. So we need to actually get to practice these skills as if there our own to make it fair. I cannot afford to spend loads of money like some can. The most I've spent at 1 time was $50 and that was a 1 off. If I'm spending $15 - $30 every now and again I save up what ever I buy so I can either buy a weapon, special skill from devious ridge or visit SCC. I don't want to save up for like a year then buy a devious ridge attack that is not as good as I immagined it was and I Can take it back.
It would just help the little guys more likely to buy because they KNOW it's good for them.

Time Posted: July 20 2010 04:26 am EDT
Last updated: July 20 2010 11:52 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: