You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

slayer09

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Good bye friends and thanks to all
Hello every one it was great to be a Dark warrior but due to some problems and studies real world i wont be playing the game for few year exact time i dont know.but before i go i want to thank all who chatted with me who where good towards me ,the members of great hall,people who gave me spectras & karma and replied to my post and helping me out.

special thanks to

Mama delicious and saintredmoon :for running the best clan.

Spywak(My 1st friend in DW):gave me1K gold,true friend,told me about the game, help me get a good clan and done many thing for me.

pasha960(1st person to send me friend request in DW):the guys alway asked me to join his clan and gave few great tips about the game also

adonish76ph(best person):a true friend even more than that to me, gave me 100K gold, trainned with me with long boat, gave the best fishing coordinate which i use till now and many more things this guy did for me

johnnyrico: a friend of mine ,gave me 6k gold ,trainned with my boat once

redskin:a friend of mine,helped me with boats and other fishing stuffs.

Feltash: gave me a Alfredos armour.

direct60(big bro): gave me MBofficer post in his clan,gave me gold to buys a normal subby,helped me with rw problems,and done many more things for me .

tooth grinder(best friend):dont know what to say about my best friend of the DW,gave me a dark eye named great weapon, was always there for me when i need help.

smilinaj:a good friend with whom i was only able contact once but then he disappeared,gave me helmat of god and shield of regeneration.

Serbitar(Best helper that the game will have):gave me 1 sapp 2million gold , always helps everyone but beware of him dont let him pull ur leg

malachia: a friend of mine, gave me 10k gold

mace(coolest guy in DW):a great friend who always entertained me

the enlightened: a good friend of mine .

riordan:helped me with JB

black smoke:helped me with JB

Mrboss: a new friend who is really talented.

phantom lancer(small bro):a good boy who alway was good towards me respected me.

Emperor zay: great friend .

vera: dont remember in what part of the game u helped me .

sorry to all my friend with whom i couldnt stay in contact :

bloodymely
rexrocker
slasher1009
ryuiki
lilrat29
Saintmichael
deko1983
duffito gunner
queen rosa
otamusima
klosterman
rl27
andronika365
falconkid15
extreme easy
maverick black
kervid
zeena zarco
sooran
yuuki
jorel007
native237
matty245
pirack
gman29
ahmed fireman
mirumoto kei
amber235
kyarin
frain
bloody assassin
aodhfionna

and also to

Onion:sorry i ruined ur one fishing session .

and i apologize to every one if i ever told u bad thing or if i hurt ur feeling.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 15 2010 05:58 am EDT
Last updated: July 16 2010 01:27 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: