You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ONION

[+1] [-1]

Subject: wrong
me and others have not spent in 6 months or since about our win back in dec-jan

most months even winning the following month we have as much resources if not more and not spend a dime on the game.

with great strategy you dont need to spend real money, its about playing smart, why spend much if no one can or will compete against you, so this way we can save build up resources and go the following month. damn second month no one can challenge us again so again save what we have build up again using markets and stock up for 3 weeks, maybe in the third month someone will try if not then for 3 days blow everyone away and then stock up for 27-28 days. so see dont need money just need to have a great team that can ven in 3 days use rest of month to stock up. so where would we need money if not using up anything. i my self only need a few elements and easy to replace 27 days. how you think we won 7 out of 8 months, and more to come. perfect teamwork, strategy, and communication.

instead of complaining about money, try this, learn the game. everything you need is in dw, if you are good enough and smart enough to get.

i have fought in a lot of clans and never seen another clan work together as a team better, have better, or communicate as much or as often as we do or even as fast as we do.

Time Posted: July 12 2010 01:11 am EDT
Last updated: July 12 2010 10:52 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: