You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

lord onyx

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Privacy invasion thanks to ACTA
Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) A treaty (which means it circumvents the constitution) between several countries and spear headed by big business to put a stop to all internet piracy by holding internet providers responsible for the content uploaded and download by customers so if we pirate the internet company gets busted for it, this forces internet companies to monitor every bit of data its customers send and receive.

further more if a person is simply accused of internet piracy three times your internet is turned off for good with out a judge jury or trial even if you arent pirating anything and can/have prove this. they don't care they just flip the switch and its internet out for good.

to add insult to injury these select governments are attempting to legalize the random search, copying, and seizure of computers and other devices that hold digital data when a person brings them to an airport. they want to take our laptops with out provocation or reason to copy search them and copy your entire hard drive in an attempt to find pirated material

below are some links with more info, the piratebay link contains more links which are perhaps the most informative

links removed as per request from game staff. if anyone would like to know where they can go to learn more about ACTA feel free to mail me and i will tell you or you can google ACTA and Threat to internet privacy thanks to ACTA

what can you do?
right now just spread the word, tell everybody that obama, the EU, big business, and big brother are spear heading this threat to your privacy
tell everybody you know, tell anyone who will listen, put it on your face book, on your my space, on your twitter, where ever people might see it. spread the word because the governments are trying to keep it a secret until the treaty is signed IN SIX MONTHS

updated this post with more info. also would like to inform anyone who is interested in becomeing active in the Anti-ACTA movement that there are facebook accounts that you can friend and forums you can join. mail me for links to them

No Signature

Time Posted: July 5 2010 09:53 am EDT
Last updated: July 8 2010 08:31 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: