You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

King_Graywind

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Hears a Cry for Help
in his mind he can feel the pian the His Queen is in. knowing the link that He and His Queen share he can now go to her from the many portal he can control..

The king takes along 50 of his most trusted and powerful Deon from hell and enters a very old temple...

The King seeing his Queen bound he runs to free her as he Demons keep watch over him...

One of his demons grabs His grandson and hold him still... for this Demon is to strong for him..

King Free His Queen and looks at this fountain of Blood .....King looks up at his Demon and knowing that he is safe... takes his shard and puts into the fountian and pulls fourth the power from this fountain and takes it into himself ..Kings body starts to shake and his eyes turn Deep Black and his skin turns white....*luaghing loudly * this is your power grandson this is all you have ..as the Blood turns clear as water ...removing the Shard

He looks up at his grandson and walks over to him and places the shard into his chest and takes his power again and makes him weak .

.then King removes his shard and returns it to its place in hell..

looking at his grandson My dear child I have a gift for you.....

King loks at his Demon and they start to slam into his grandson and entering him ... this Demon are now part of you 49 demon are now in your blood and soul you are know longer a full blooded Vampire you are Half demon and you will do as I say for I will control all that is in you .....lol

looks at his Queen come my dear Let our gradson rest

The Demon holding Skalana
lets him go and Skalana hits the floor and passes out....

King smiles and looks around now useless room for there is no power here any longer

King Kisses His wife and they and the last demon go back to Hell....

when King and Queen return to Hell King remove the Vampire DNA that is in his unborn child and add a little something of his own to her to make her a bit more stronger against vampires

King Kisses His Queen

Time Posted: April 14 2009 12:53 am EDT
Last updated: April 27 2009 03:26 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: