You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: It should not be called
pirate rankings but fishing rankings. As that is all it has become is a fishing game. The more casts you have the more points. It is little more then venning at sea now, except it has to do with casts then kills. A few years ago it was a bit different, you could not, dare I say the dirty word, buy casts or BAP. This made it a level playing field were you had to play to get anywhere. Again as I have stated in the past many times (before anyone bleats on about that issue and yes I have bought a little in game) buying is part of the game but there should have been areas left for developement by playing not paying. This would have kept interest more for non-payers who knew if they kept playing they would become stronger by just playing, giving them a goal and sense of satisfaction by beating those in the ven in another area. But that time has passed and now the results are coming in....inactivity and boring (not my words). My view on this has not changed over years and a lot do agree. I do not play seafaring anymore as it has become as stated 'boring and pointless' for non-payers. Yes you do get some gold but for the cost of buying bait, merchants flags, repairing boats etc the gain is minimal. Thre was a time I would sit at sea for hours, sinking, fishing, strategising and sparring with other players, friend and foes, but that time is now a distant memory.

No Signature

Time Posted: August 26 2013 11:47 pm EDT
Last updated: August 28 2013 02:21 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: