You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: taking notes...
"Would you like a full body massage? I wouldn't want for you to be even mildly tense."

This ones are very doable:

johnson's baby oil : $3,75 (big bottle to keep saved at home)

Aromatic inciense and candels: $7,50 (the boxes... keep at home is a life saver)

Intruments for plasure and massage.. free (god gave you 2 hands for many reasons..and one is to please your girl, so learn how to use them)

Keeping your girl happy and playfull...: Priceless. (pure lyes..was $11.25 but thats cheep and probably got you some )

"I baked you your favorite brownies."

Also Doable, my "Happy Brownies" with special recepy are like Sinatra's song: "Fly me to the moon..."

Paris Heels, restaurant diners, day in spa..whit my credit card? (i dont use credit card..it sucks the money out of you) ... those are options for extremely rare ocations..like proposing i think...

Flea market cheap but exotic stuff, restaurant like home made dinner in the comodity of your home...(cuz at restorants they dont let you get happy on the carpet) (mans must learn to cook for real ..is a girls magnet)...

A cabin in a retared mountain with hot springs is exelent and also incredible reazonable prizes.

Time Posted: November 8 2011 07:42 pm EST
Last updated: November 8 2011 11:11 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: