You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Shrooms you have made
valid points but I think you are missing the point if only slightly

All these things do require gold or real $ and unless a new player wants to be indebted or rely on other clan members for lenghty periods they have no such chance. LP are only amassed slowly and at best for a low level they might get a beef stew which will help for only one reset. All the rest require millions in game gold or GC and real $.

A lot I tend to forget the non-spenders and new players (non spender) do not have that kind of money or gold. Now lets take a clan that is consistently in the top 2 - 3 every CBR, I'll pick one out of the hat..........abracadabra....Farmers. Not one of the members is a non-subbie (all are ultra and normal). So they all get sapphires/helix/plats extra trains etc with that subbie. Before you, and I mean Onion and fellow back slappers go on aobut me having a thing about spenders that is not the point so as I have told you many times Onion, don't deflect and muddy the waters if you don't like the comment. I have spent and have nothing against spenders, some in my clan are big spenders also, not all though.

My point in this comment (or essay as Onion points out, by the way I cannot help it if you cannot form your sentences properly as inidicated in your emails) is that it is not easy for new players (non-spenders) to get ahead and all this about what is available is true but only if you have the money, honey.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 20 2011 11:19 pm EDT
Last updated: June 20 2011 11:19 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: