You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: chortle chortle
i lost interest after reading your subject title, put i persevered out of politeness anyway.

A. You have farmed people, you have farmed them for disagreeing with you, deny it if you want, it doesn't alter the fact that it is true

B. If you cannot see any connection between your logic in giving classes, class specific skills, and a logical change in how fishing is managed, all I can say is I'm not surprised, you're a woman and your gender is not known for logic

C. I wasn't aware MacGyver played this game, but that still doesn't mean you would mount a catapult on a rowboat

D. hmmm, more a case of your gender believing you are always right, but if you believe it I am sure it is true, in your world at least

E.

F. Any typical RPG does not allow line fishing from a warship or to armour a rowboat either, they have fishing and sea-bound warfare as distinctly different, so oranges, lemons, limes whatever you want to put in your fruit basket

G. Hmmm, no, girl, most certainly that definition my dear

H. yeah, well, moving right along

I and J. Sorry I don't inhabit a country that revolves around yo mama jokes, or for that matter, cares about those jokes, but you go ahead and tell them anyway

K. Refer to D.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 4 2011 05:32 am EST
Last updated: March 4 2011 08:35 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: