You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Riece

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Ha ha!
You do so amuse me. And now its not drivel, seems more like sniveling. Boo-to-the-hoo! And yes, my mental faculties do permit me to think intelligently on occasion, but I digress...

The meat and potatoes...

A. I do not farm people for their opinions, in fact, I rarely farm anyone and do not kill anyone on purpose more than a couple of times. (I get bored too easily and its just not that worth it to me)

B. I still fail to see the connection between classes and fishing. Apples and oranges or whatever fruit you prefer sweetie.

C. I'm pretty sure MacGuyver could put a catupult on a rowboat. That man is genious...

D. I like pickles and am therefore right or perhaps I'm just right because my gender precludes me from being wrong.

E. I don't think I like "E" so moving on...

F. Any kind of RPG typically has class distinctions and in this case, who wants to be an orange with everyone else when we can easily make a fruit basket...I think I'd be the pommegranate. Wouldn't you want to be a lemon or something?...oh, and fruit baskets make lovely gifts, I mean seriously, who would want an orange basket?

G. I am not a girl, I am a woman, big distinction there luv.

H. I do have a can of crazy in my back pocket though. I save it for special occasions.

I and J. Insert your favorite "yo mama" joke here. Yes I just brought your momma into this...

L. is for the way you look at me O is for the only one...shit, I digress...

and last but not least...

K. Refer to D. and just concede.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 4 2011 12:36 am EST
Last updated: March 4 2011 08:35 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: