You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: hmmm
I have heard of the saying "change is good"

Have you by chance heard of the saying "not all change is for the better"

Devious Ridge long ago made class distinctions pointless in a game where you cannot role play your class to any specific purpose. You are here to kill either NPC of player characters, so it hardly matters what skills you have learnt or bought.

Let me try to explain the fishing reference, even though I am not sure you will get it.

You talk about class specific talents, which would be a logical step in this game... thieves are the only ones to pick pockets, acolytes are the only ones to summon god etc etc. By extension of this kind of game logic surely then you would not mount catapults on a row boat, nor would you line fish from a warship, actually you would not fish from a warship at all, but if you were to, surely you would use a net.

Anyway, nice of you to think my comment was drivel, I notice most people dare not oppose or criticise what you write for fear of you farming them in the ven. Personally though I am more than happy to comment/oppose/criticise what you say. On that note, do please reply with some of your own 'drivel' Riece.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 3 2011 05:30 pm EST
Last updated: March 4 2011 08:35 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: