You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ceres22

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Waited til this was over
To those of you that know me, you know that I have no problems saying anything to anyone, even when it was to my detriment, But this competition really stumped me. It's easing to be flippant or mushy but it never is easy to always have the right words to say what you want to say when they need to be said. steel and I have been together for months now and sometimes it feels like forever and some days I see that flashing red light and my heart skips a beat like it did when we first met. I realized something yesterday when we were talking back and forth that I didn't want to play this game anymore if he wasn't the person who stood beside me, that who I am in this game is the other half of him. To some of you out there reading this and laughing your asses off, it's your loss. And to those of you that have forged relationships and friendships you probably know where this is coming from. We are the lucky ones. This is game that is more than venning and seafare and outposts. it's about clans and families and alliances also. I am strong because I stand beside a man that I am his equal. He is aptly named because he my strength. And for those of you that have watched us and wondered how in the world did we ever wind up together, when you figure it out, let me know.

No Signature

Time Posted: February 15 2011 12:13 pm EST
Last updated: February 15 2011 12:26 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: